IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to the Obstetricians for Reproductive Justice website.
- Country refers to: United States of America
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Products refer to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to the Obstetricians for Reproductive Justice, accessible from obstetriciansforreprojustice.org.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
Information contained in the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. Do not use the information in this Website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Always speak with your personal health care provider before pursuing any treatment plan. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider immediately. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice because of something you have read on this Website.
Information provided on this Website DOES NOT create a physician-patient relationship between you, Obstetricians for Reproductive Justice (“ORJ”) or any of its physician officers, directors, or members or any affiliates of them.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any portion of the Website or Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) through contacting [email protected].
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
To the extent permissible by law, WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ALL OTHER GOODS AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website or Content be liable for any direct or indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), including without limitation any damages that result from: (i) any delay, failure, interruption or corruption of the Website or any data or information transmitted in connection with the use of it; (ii) personal injury or death caused by use or misuse of the Website; (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of the Website, including without limitation your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party; or (vi) any other matter relating to the Website. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available through the Website.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE
We control the Website from our offices within the United States. We make no representation that the Content on the Website is appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any dispute between you and us, and any dispute relating to the Website, the goods and services provided through the Website (if any), or the Content shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without reference to any conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to any information on this website shall be subject to arbitration before a sole arbitrator to be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) with an arbitration hearing to be held in Connecticut. You agree to pay all costs associated with filing the arbitration and any arbitration hearing.